Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of cash and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.