Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to get a patent on an idea good understanding you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of products and not looking to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and inventhelp products understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as possible.